Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Happiest Moment of My Life

Salah wants another blog so I thought and thought about what I could type so passionately about and here it goes.
The Happiest Moment of My Life
This moment is very difficult to put in words but it is a moment I will never forget and a moment no one can ever take away from me. March 16, 2007, at 9:44 am I heard a noise I was prepared for the noice on so many levels but what I wasn't prepared for is the effect the noise would have on me. I wasn't prepared for my whole world to come crashing down on me. I wasn't prepared for that noice to fill me with a feeling of completeness. Finally my world made sense finally I had purpose.

Like I said my world came crashing down and changed into an entirely new world a world not about my feelings or my accomplishments. A world about someone else, a world where I was prepared to go to any lengths for someone else. That moment was filled with so much love, I thought my heart might explode when I heard that noice. It was filled with so much happiness, I really couldn't believe how happy I was as the tears of joy streamed down my face I thought I was floating. The moment was filled with new fears, I was no longer worried about my own simple life I was worried about failing in my life which would lead to failing in another's life.

The months prior to this moment were ones of stress pain and discomfort. My body changed and I didnt like it. I was crazy and emotional to the point of screaming and throwing things. I was so very very sick and so very very hot. I was filled with anticipation to the point of mental exertion. If I had known then what I know now I would never have complained.

I had thought I had known love. I had thought I had felt all that accompanies it, I thought wrong. No one will ever really know the feeling of true love until they hear that noice and feel their world crash in on them.

This is all I can tell you cause I can not choose the right words to explain further.

1 comment:

  1. i love your style of writing. the way u express emotions and in expressing it with dramatic terms that makes the reader share the experience even though he/she might have not experienced it

    ReplyDelete