Thursday, April 16, 2009

BLAH

No Salah not blah blah blah, as I talk to much but just Blah cause that is the way I have been feeling. I am doing what I am suppose to be doing but normally when one acomplishes something its like YessssSS but I have been feeling so blah it has turned into a Meh. I thought perhaps its the weather cause the crappy weather can certainly make one Blah but right now the sun is shining and the little stupid birds are chirrpiing and still Blah. It feels as though I am searching for something but I dont know what. A sence of fullfillment a feeling of peace maybe. Life has turned into a cycle and it keeps flipping around over and over again same day replayed again and again I go to bed to wake up and do it again. What do you suggest I should do Salah?????????

1 comment: